1321 S. Market Blvd
Chehalis, WA 98532
This one acre park area, formerly office space for the Department of Natural Resources, was deeded to the city in 1962 and subsequently housed the city's Community Services Department. The Community Services office and the Activity Building were remodeled in 1993. Today the office houses the Department of Community Development, Park and Facility Division, Recreation Division, Finance Department, and Utility Billings. The Activity Building is used for recreation programs, meetings and is also the Emergency Operations Center when the need arises.
The park and facility division office, shop areas and maintenance sheds are also at Henderson Park. The upstairs office at one time was called the Jaycee building as that was where they held their meetings
The small green building on the corner of 13th Street and Market Boulevard is a water pump station for the Public Works Department.
There are numerous rose bushes surrounding the park which makes for a nice atmosphere.