The RV Park at Stan Hedwall is open for the 2013 Season. It will remain open until Sunday, November 24, 2013 weather permitting.
STAN HEDWALL PARK
OFF I-5 EXIT 76 at 1501 RICE ROAD
CHEHALIS, WA 98532
The RV Park is operated by the City of Chehalis
There are 29 RV SPACES SPACES with Electric/Water/Cable
NIGHTLY RV CAMPING FEE - $15.00 on First Come-First Served Basis
1:00 pm (check in) to 12:00 noon (check out)
(SEWAGE DISPOSAL INCLUDED IN FEE)
The RV Park is open April 1 - Thanksgiving weekend. Closing date in November may depend on the weather. The city reserves the right to close the park and immediately vacate all camping spaces if a flood warning is issued.
- 29 RV spaces-various sizes - first come, first served basis
- 1 picnic table in each RV space
- Spaces 9-12 have 30 and 50 AMP service
- Cable (Dish) TV hookup with 4 channels
- All sites are back in
- Pay showers in the restrooms (.25 cents)
- Sewage dump included in camping fee/$2.00 for non-campers
- One RV, and/or tent, and one vehicle
- Additional vehicles may park in overflow parking lot
- Contact on-site caretaker if park is full
- Independent tent camping allowed, but preferred in smaller space 48' and under - check the space map for sizes.
Rules and regulations for campers:
- Camping is limited to a maximum of 7 consecutive nights.
- CHECK IN - 1:00 pm CHECK OUT - 12:00 noon. Campers remaining after 12:00 noon must be registered and paid for that night.
- Quiet time is 10:00 pm - 8:00 am. No loud noise allowed outside RV/Tent. No Late Arrivals after 10:00 pm
- All animals must be kept on a leash under control of owner. Dogs must use pet area - please pick up after your animal. No animals may be tethered outside of RV/tent area or anywhere in the park.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed outside your RV or tent space.
- You are responsible for all damages to your camping area. Personal property (tables, chairs, barbecues, etc.) must be stored in or under RV, awning or tent when not in use.
- Please keep your camping space clean.
- Trash and animal waste must be picked up and placed in trash containers
- Truck campers must remain on the truck during April and November.
- Multiple nights (up to 7) should be paid for at one time; space-hopping is not permitted. If you intend to change spaces, pay only one day at a time. Changing spaces permitted only between 12 noon (check out) and 1:00 pm (check in).
- You will be asked to leave if your guests or animals create a disturbance in the park.
- In the RV Park find a suitable size camping space. Oversized combinations obstructing the driveway are not permitted. Tow vehicle or extra parking is available along the main road if necessary. Tent campers may select a space for setup.
- Registration envelopes (permits) are available at the restroom in the center area of the RV Park at the counter on the women's side of the building. If no permit envelopes are available, contact the onsite RV Caretaker.
- Fill out the permit envelope completely and accurately, RV or trailer license and space number must appear on the permit if camping in the RV Park. Vehicle license and space number must appear on the permit if camping in the designated tent camping area. If camper is without a vehicle, a Drivers License or State I.D. number will substitute. Tear off the receipt portion of the permit envelope. Put exact amount of cash or check (payable to City of Chehalis) in the envelope, seal and deposit in the 'Drop Box'.
- Place receipt in windshield of motor-home or truck camper; in window near entry door of travel trailer or fifth wheel; or on post in tent space in full view.
- Payments must be made before 4:30 pm. Late arrivals must register before 8:00 am the next day. Staff will contact you if your receipt is not visible in the vehicle.
THE CITY OF CHEHALIS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR THEFT OF PERSONAL PROPERTY OR ARTICLES.
CITY SPONSORED ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS HAVE PRIORITY USAGE OF THE RV PARK.